Wednesday, August 22, 2007

MY PRECIOUS OFF DAY = PAMPER-ME DAY
finally it my off day!!! :)
which i had waited for so long.
this has provided me a opportunity to sleep like a dead pig until super duper late right?
but nono...
instead i made the effort to wake up early and made all the way down to NYP to meet my 2 dear dear friends.
(Dearie & theodore)
dearie and me had our breakfast at the canteen MAC, while theodore was really tense up with his 1st paper later.
however, still THANKS for meeting us.
theodore & me.

nono. theodore, ur eyes are half-opened. take again.


sorry, i just realised ur eyes are liddat when u smile. oopsie...


really wanted to pamper myself so badly today.
decided to have something sweet.
and was recommended by candy & theodore that their chocolate fudge with ice cream is YUMMY!

looks yummy isn't it? and it is only $2.50. VERY WORTH!


u wan some?

omg!!! heavenly

i was enjoying!

dearie & mac drink.


Hey! dun hide ur face!

OMG! its u! BIG HEAD!

alright. mine is big too. LOL.

undertable affair.

eh, u got tissue. i need to wipe my mouth.

oh dear. we r using the same tissue. :)
after breakfast, i accompanied dearie home.
actually, it was i have nowhere to go. haha

no doubt. we are the bestest friend.

ilovecandy.

candy's exams madness!

jia you jia you! soon it will be over..

soon it was dinner time.

rushed down to plaza sing and meet karen for dinner.

IM STILL LOVING JAPANESE FOOD.

so i requested ichiban.

ordering desserts.


we finished it.

karen & me.

well, i admit that i always say that im really scare of fat

and still i eat so much.

but i MUST pamper myself during my only off day of the week.

PLS PARDON ME! :(

after that i went to M)phosis to try on this dress...

should i buy it?

but im broke and i really love it...

nvm, i have alr said today is pamper-me day.

and i bought it. hehe. *grins*