Wednesday, November 21, 2007

well, enough pictures of my girlfriends.
shant forget my family too :P



NEW YORK NEW YORK!
especially reserved today for my mummy.
brother joined in too.


thats my brother.
many had mistaken him as my boyfriend.
how can? he is only 15...


i love my mummy.

she is irreplaceable.

dinner was on US!

so mummy, just enjoy our treat ya?

mummy and bro...

daddy wasnt around due to his bz work.

his face is still a mystery...

shall get a chance to take picture with him next time then :P

my prettiest mummy!

PRETENDING!!!

he knew i was shooting him.. :P


yes, i know my face looks round and chubby.

but i just cant help it :(

helping to finish up my portion.

He has a bigger appetite than mine.




p.s: im really confused if i should continue to show u my concern. do u really appreciate i wonder... do take care of urself.