Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas eve was spent at Zouk!
initial plan was supper at prata house.
however, plan was changed because of somebody, you know who uh? LOL!




omg! it was my first time reaching a club so early, as early as 9 30p.m.
luckily, i din have to queue
IM SO DAMN AFRAID OF LONG QUEUE.
so, it is always better to be an early bird. hee :D


the place was filled with total CHRISTMAS ambience.

beautiful isnt it???

even the floor was sprinkled with styrofoam flakes all over.

**SNOWY ZOUK**



then Christmas party started to roll...








@ PHUTURE...

i was glad that the crowd was fine.
i wouldnt want to spend my Christmas squeezing in a crowd. haha..




alright, thats all for now for on my christmas celebration @ zouk.

the thought of "i still have piles of assignments waiting for me to complete!" turns me off..

shall get my butt back on work now.

more updates later...