Monday, December 24, 2007

it had been ages since i last went shopping with darling wu juan!!!
i missed shopping with her.
however, she was budgeted as she finished spending all her money. HAHA!
still, she didnt mind window shopping with me. :) :)



"we will shop till we drop after you get your pay k??"
and
"please get ur baby camera fixed k?? so that we can take more pictures together. hee"




i couldnt help keep complaining that "I HAVE A FAT FACE!"


my darling



she makes my day.

she is a sexy chic.

gosh! im running out of expressions la!

sweep her face with my hair! haha..


"hello dear? i wasnt ready yet for shot"

i looked funny with my mouth wide open and eyes 1/2 closed. lol.

sweet loves

among all pictures, i love this best!

haha.. i looked silly.




supper tonight @ Prata House and countdown with julien, wu juan and hui xin.

Gosh! im feeling guilty.