Wednesday, January 30, 2008

alright, i shall blog more about my IEP project since ah ni complained that i din update.
See, im blogging for u.
please love me this friend. bleah!


my journey with early childhood is coming to an end soon after this major project.
"the very hungry caterpillar"
i hope itwill help us to score an A, i pray.




Toi yor with the caterpillar if you have noticed.


take a closer look, we did this!
cute isnt it??

and our poster presentation with our effort...

the life cycle of a butterfly.

last but not least, the berya.

all of the above are genuinely hand-made.


PLEASE GIVE US A CLAP!

me with the caperpillar.


me with the berya.

me with the poster boards.

and me with the life cycle of a butterfly MADE BY ME!

whoever remember the stages better than i do? hee..

p.s: ah ni commented that i look like pang sai-ing in this picture.

the overall of the poster presentation is ended with a picture of me with ms hungry caterpillar. haha!!!