Tuesday, March 25, 2008

haha.. if anbody wonder how i looked like when i was young??
i managed to find two pictures of me when i was a child.
alright, i know its very random.

me and xin yi


han sheng, me, xin yi and bro.
(i think my bro looked cute when he was young, agree?? LOL)


thoughts start running in my mind whenever i feel lonely.
and finally i decided to say it out now.


from the bottom of my heart,


I MISS AUDREY, NING ZI AND HAN NI!
I MISS WU JUAN!
I MISS THEODORE and CANDY!
I MISS FIONA, AH HOCK and AH HAN!
I MISS SHU LING, LI PING, JULIEN and HUI XIN!
I MISS MY PRI SCHOOL MATES!


if you guys see your name here, do give me a call la.
and also dun feel offended if you dun see your name :P
anw, I REALLY MISS YOU ALL K?
and one more thing, i miss my foundation trainer. haha!



another random picture. haha..

you guys made the picture complete :)