Monday, May 26, 2008

Shall make an update on my trip to
SAN FRANCISCO.
well, my first time into a US country.
i should consider myself lucky.
and really it was a great experience there.

**had a one and a half day in frisco**

after touched down, it was about 2p.m. US time and 7a.m SIN time.
(just for ur info, US time is 15 hrs behind SIN time)
can u imagine how bad the jet lag was??

so excited.













it is SAN FRANCISCO.

















please forgive my puffy eyes after the flight.













went to the supermarket and bought some drystores.

















potato chips for dinner???







what a waste i would say.
hardly i get to go frisco and i din managed to go sight-seeing there. *cries*
golden gate bridge, fisherman's wharf, see you next time then...



believe it or not, i went out ALONE for a walk in the evening.
not that i like to be anti-social, just that i have no one to go with me. :(















getting dark...



















it simply feels so good to explore a place that you have not been to...














insisted in buying myself a coach since its cheaper there.
43 US dollars??



the next day...

i always remember that my priority overseas is SHOPPING.

and so i did. LOL.

walk walk and see see...

all around me are boutiques!!!






















northstorm.


















the cable car.







my only meal of the day : carls junior







forever 21, gap, abercrombie, hollister, victoria secret are so common in frisco...!!!
how i wish singapore has a 3 level high of forver 21 boutique too!!!




welcome to san francisco.
victoria secret undies, 5 for US$25.
so darn CHEAP!



























bath and body works...
a brand popular among crews.



Things i bought for this trip...
thats all for now.
next update will be on my trip to SEOUL.
stay tuned. ;)