Wednesday, May 28, 2008




















thank you Mr Nice for the above items.
they are definitely gonna be useful for me overseas.
THANK YOU!



p.s: hopefully your gay partner wun get upset if he see this. LOL ^o^


Tag replies:

Cherie - yours shiok too. ur turn will come. better save up a lot for ur seoul-frisco flight. haha! stop online shopping.


WENG - haha.. what u saw is only the glamoruous side. you have yet seen me work like a cow before i reach these places.


jyazumin - haha.. i would say this is a lifestyle job :)


Han Seng - haha.. i dunno what to eat there also. dun really like western. anw, my priority there is shopping. haha can forget abt food la.


Han Sheng - its considered cheap alr. in sg, it is hundred over plus for that wallet.


lin9z - haha.. yes. coach is cheap in US country. next time if i get to fly US country again, i can help u buy! :)

lin9z - haha.. dun worry. i can take care of myself. i just give ppl the fierce look and ppl wun dare to approach me.


cy - haha.. really?? anw, i have updated on my seoul trip. enjoy reading and dun forget to tag! :)