Monday, July 28, 2008

backed from auckland.
the trip was really boring, nothing but rained the whole day.
however, i still survived.
guess wat??? new roster is out. and i got auckland again. argh!!!!!


alright, i believe that my saving plan is going to work.
NO PARIS = MORE $$$

tag replies

hui~han sheng : fat aint gonna be nice either. haha!

hui~huikhim : thanks for ur greetings girl. :) appreciate that and i will take care too. thanks!!!

hui~cy : OMG! u are flattering me! yes, i totally agree with u. but the outer appearance plays a part too. lol!! :)

hui~cy : haha.. ya, secondary school days. and im like so fAR far away from those days. aww!!! i feel so old now!

hui~lin9z : yes yes!!! shop shop shop! but when ?? :(

hui~lin9z : thanks sweet :) i had fun at japan :)

hui~lin9z : okie then. i shall wait till ur new timetable comes out. do send me a copy too!! i'll send u my roster as well :)

hui~weng : haha.. where got bad guy.... too honest only ma.. lol.

hui~antz : young and pretty gal?? u refering me? but im not available. haha. JUST JOKING! i know u are puking now.. lol

hui~dahlia : bff u are right. i spend near a thousand in osaka. 3 times my flight allowance. haha. but ITS WORTH IT!


and updates on my milano and osaka trip soon, promised.