Wednesday, August 27, 2008

well, i didnt expect my trip to christchurch to turn out quite enjoyable. despite the super cold weather and the place itself being boring, i still enjoyed myself during this trip. the credit goes to my two khakis.




was especially delighted to see the snow mountains on my way up to christchurch from sg.
i visited the Gondola during the touch down day. at least "something" as compared to my previous trip to christchurch. haha!

interesting. then i realised my next dream destination, Paris is 18780 km away from christchurch gondola. lol.

stupid, the wind messed my hair.
the cable car
up up up!


i swear that was beautiful.
jerrica
guna.






alright, im tired. shall let rest of the pictures to do the talking.










-the end-



should i go or should not???