Friday, September 19, 2008

FINALLY, i got myself a Paris flight. thanks god! next month will be better :)



and im in Auckland right now, hibernating in my room with my lappy. i guess i shall make some updates then. k, there's people who complained that i have NEVER mentioned their in my blog.
( you guys know who you are.. haha!) so i gonna be more proactive in blogging



Canele with WINNIE and SIOW LING.





























thanks for remembering me and shall stick to our agreement: meet once every month



after that, i went back to my previous work place to visit my ex-colleagues. i used to work part-time in Tenshin.





































then, went phuture with julien and the guys. i love phuture with the same bunch of people and kuay chup after club :)
































i miss singapore. hur hur.....