Tuesday, September 30, 2008

LIKE FINALLY!


i will be flying to dubai, moscow and houston from tomorrow. (so guys, stop luffing that i am a turnaround crew) gonna be away for 9 days. my first time doing such a long flight. SUPER EXCITED, at the same time praying that i will meet nice crew. hehe!


met up with the guys for dinner at AMK few days back.






kim lee kpo-ing my hp.






















sensored my sleepy eyes. hur..


damien, stop taking picture of me!

me and kelvin. pls forget i own you 100 prata pls?





the super cute with the super sexy.

nice western food at s11.



then the guys sent me home after that. lucky me! 6 guys altogether send i 1 girl home.


bought them chocos from adelaide.




♥home sweet home♥
so it was like my last time seeing tim with his long hair.
dun forget, u promised to meet again on my bday!

schedule update!



babe, he is not worth ur tears.
u deserve someone better.