Sunday, October 26, 2008

VERY SORRY JULIEN! I NEVER GO CLUB YOU TODAY.


baby and i went to bugis si ma lu together. plan was to send god our prayers. haha! funny right?? that would be the least possible thing a new couple would want to do rite?? LOL ^0^



baby and i was pretty hungry after that so we went for lunch at Aji tei..





















and i learned that baby loves MANGO!























baby is super cam shy!


yet i still forced him to take picture with me and he did as he promised me to...






















nv stopped smiling whenever he is around.






















love him many many...























XOXOXO!! baby, now i know how to use it! haha...























my sweetest boyfriend.
baby wrote this "baby ♥ baby yi bei zi"
there is a reason why yi bei zi... :)



oh ya, finally i got myself a new phone, samsung F480. so no more luffing at my "ns phone" kk?? LOL









baby i feel that im getting to know u better and better by each passing day.

and thats when i realised that my love for u become stronger and deeper...