Saturday, November 29, 2008

tag replies


hui~clara: why didnt u tell me earlier? tell me "yi hui ur hair is so beautiful" and i wouldnt have chopped it off. argh.. *crying out loud*

hui~mitchell: LOL. hey thanks for dropping by my blog and gimme a tag. shall link u and u link me too k?? tehhee.. NO.. 10 days together isnt long at all.

hui~cherie: LOL.. yes. thats reanita and erina. so qiao rite.. they told me about u and the adl flt. LOL.. small world. snw so sorry about last wed. hope u guys enjoyed urself and i believe u guys did ;P


hui~choonni: yes yes... i know u miss me!!! haha.. so when u going to ask me out =P

hui~hui xin: yap on leave. u been so busy lar.

hui~ lp: project period must jia you oh!

hui~yiling: haha.. thanks thanks. how have u been man? meet up soon one d
ay leh!