Friday, November 14, 2008

THANK YOU PEOPLE FOR CELEBRATING MY 20TH BIRTHDAY WITH ME!
appreciate much =)


gonna make a quick update before i leave for adelaide tmr night.


my very first gift for this birthday... was specially delivered to my doorstep.






















build-a-bear from toi yor named toiyor hui. LOL.




i remember once i told them that i always wanted to get myself one to keep me accompanied cos im afraid one lonesome out of sg. really thank you again. the bear is so cute! however, u guys still own me a birthday cake ya? =P






















muacks ^*^
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
birthday eve was spent with my girlfriends and sister. went changing appetites @ marina square for dinner. thats when i realised i gonna start eating a lot again.























thank you for spending my birthday with me...




































































































CHEERS!
















presents from them... =)



promised baby that i would reach home before 2330 on my birthday eve and i did. when i was about to enter my house, i saw this pair of sandles lying in front of my door step. and just by one look, i knew its hers. and true enough candy was sitting at my living room's sofa. upexpected and at the same time thinking what was she up to. SEE WHAT HAS SHE DONE TO MY BED! LOL.



















a happy birthday banner and 20 balloons.

























thank you for coming to my house. was really happy to see you.



on the same day, baby sms me "Baby! tonight sleep by midnight hor!" that msg really smelled fishy. BUT! he told me not to expect. so i din dare to think much. until he ringed me at 12am sharp and said that he was at my house downstair. and tat was when i received my 1st and 2nd present: card and a pink booster (his substitute).

i was very touched by him =)


as for my birthday, the whole day was planned by baby. throught out the day we ate 2 meals, watch 1 movie and i received 9 gifts from him altogether. then and then he would pass me a present followed with another. 1st a lollipop, then a necklaces, a mug, a chocolate, a ring, flowers and lastly a bottle of love pills with lil messages stuffed inside. everything was nicely planned and i saw his effort...

his companion alone is more than enough..




































had lunch together with baby at this japanese restuarant at marina square. baby's intention was to make me eat a lot and he made it.























baby, thank you for ur assurance every now and then.























u are the best gift ever!

watched REC with baby then we went to plaza sing's swensen where he reserved a table there.
















surprised me with a ice cream cake and flowers ...































baby, i feel love in every of your actions.
i feel care in every of your words.
i feel warmth in every of your hug.
i feel passion in every of your kiss.
i feel happiness in every of your smile.
and i see YOU in our future... =)
















9 presents = "chang chang jiu jiu"

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Belated birthday celebration with batchmates @ carousel.

















it has been so so long since i last met up with Rashid and Hui Jing. really thank you for coming. and also thank you buddy for organizing. =)


























we used to be all in one. due to flying, we are scattered to different parts of the world. and im really glad that the few of us still get to meet up and do some catching up.

















LOVE LOVE!

















949 forever!


























invitation to buddy's wedding.
Dahlia and i both received a buid-a-bear for our birthday. lucky me! i got two bears this year.

























Dahlia's blue bear.
























and mine named bud bud bear. LOL, apparantly the word bud cam from buddy.






















from denise, huijing and rashid..

















from Dahlia.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!


after that i met up with candy for dinner at canale. it has been ages since i last saw her.














and we thot that cam-whoring together was needed.











































































































lil cute present from her. thanks :)


AND YES! I MET UP WITH SIOW LING AND WINNIE TOO! stop complaining that i never mention you guys in my blog. haha!!!









































thanks for the t-shirt! I LOVE IT!


















hmm.. what's more i can mention about?? hopefully we can go ktv together next thurs.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BOTH OF YOU IN ADVANCE!

will post zurich part 2 some other day. sorry for holding the pictures dahlia.