Sunday, January 25, 2009

Just had a filling reunion dinner and I am back here blogging. Dunno what's the plan later. Touched down into Sg at around 4 pm this afternoon. And Im feeling super lazy right now. A lil upset too. Cos I cannot indulge myself in a holiday mood. Have to fly again after tmr. Sigh..



My schedule has been a lil tight these few days. Just attended baby 2nd sister's wedding dinner before I left for Melbourne. Oh ya, forgot to mention, I just had a night stay in Melbourne's hotel before I came back. Wouldnt want to drag the update any longer. So... Here you are!

went over to baby's house early afternoon before the dinner. I was super excited cos that was my first time meeting his relatives.

Did a lil bit of cam-whoring with my boy.
































































Baby's 2nd sister, after the make up and hair was done.












Baby's family



























Baby's house gate.















The bridal's car.


Its was still early before the dinner starts. Baby and I slacked in town 1st.
















Its was still early before the dinner starts. Baby and I slacked in town 1st.






















a lil bit more of touch up..





































Love him to bits..





























































when the dinner was about to start...










































Not forgetting the YAM SENG!

A memorable day.