Friday, February 20, 2009

Now I know why am I missing in action too much..


cos I am always not around this month. Too lil days to be spent in sg. Take a look at my personal organiser. The smiling faces below indicate the off days I have for myself (you can pretty much see that I have only got 7 days in sg this month). After tomorrow, I will be flying again, 9 days moscow-houston. Sadly, I only have one whole day to be spent with my baby later on.


To much of complains from me and thats what I got for next month. ONLY ONE FLIGHT FOR ME?! A 6 days manchester plus many smiling faces. (jia ciao jia ciao...) but I'm happy too. Cos I will be going on a holiday with my mom on the 21st to 28th mar to TaiPei. Just nice, baby wouldnt be around cos he will be sailing to India~ HAHAHA!!!
Anw, it was baby and I 4th months yesterday. Happy 4th month baby! love you.