Sunday, April 19, 2009

Happy 6TH Month!
It is exactly Baby and I 6th month together after we started. I still remember it happened past midnight at the park near my place. Baby came down to my place, said that he wish to see me before I leave for Paris at the night. We were chatting and the question popped out so sudden when I was totally not prepared. I paused and hestitated, I was afraid that it might not work when we take things too fast. However, I agreed. He also assured me it gonna be YI BEI ZI.



How did we come out with Yi Bei Zi? Come to think of it can be a little funny. Cos most of the relationship I had din lasted for one month (YI ge yue) or the longest is exactly eleven months (shi YI ge yue). Thats why for us, we promised it gonna be YI BEI ZI.



I would say these 6 months is short, but not easy to come by. At least till today, he still hold his promise. thanks baby! and I appreciate what he has done for me. Exactly 6 months later, this is here we are. and im going to Paris again tonight (so qiao..) I hope this love can go on and never will there be an end..