Wednesday, April 8, 2009

just feel like blogging again...

been pretty busy nowadays. just came back from taipei and went back to school for four days of business class training. Mom asked me to develop photos we took from taipei. I said "ya ya.. will do." but in the end i never. I had my business class training flight last two days to Adelaide and came back last night. met up with baby for dinner and slept over at his place. then went back to my place and slept again.


woke up early afternoon, turn on my computer and realised that i have been missing out a lot. read my friend's facebook. realised daphne broke her bottle of nail polish again (dunno when was it) but i wonder to myself, "that have never happened to mine b4." LOL. fannie's going amsterdam soon. so lucky. my next flight is to Zurich (zurich again? so boring!) bet the rest of my batchmates have came back from their training flight. i was freaking lucky to have only 14 passenger in business class back to back. i also read up on ppl's blog and realised their blogs so much filled with pictures and mine is so empty..










and im going phuture tonight with batchgirls, daphne's bday celebration. baby allows me to go but on two condition, cannot drink and give him a call when i leave the club. okie, thats pretty easy baby. so girls, dun force me to drink pls.... :)



baby and I have been going through many ups and downs in our relationship. there were times when we quarrel and almost broke up. there were also time when we as sticky and sweet like honey. no doubt, I do love him, very much! baby been taking up duty at work in order to earn extra money to buy his dream car, black honda city. and i must say he is pretty much reaching his target and I believe he will make his dream come true one day. yes yes.. i support u baby.

























thats it. do wish i can get up with my lazy bum and start blogging my travels again.