Sunday, May 10, 2009

BACK FROM LONDON!
My virgin trip to London, shopping was awesome, fantastic and SHIOK!!!! There's so many of my favourite shops in London. Boots where I love to shop for cosmetics and skincare. Marks & Spencer is like everywhere, plus the things so cheap as compared to SG. Primark is another place I always got to buy clothes and lots of japalan (this trip i practically replenished my wardrobe again). H&M, my another favourite boutique I like to shop when I visit europe or states. Topshop in London is Paradise man! The place is so huge and it sells so much more variety of clothes and accessories than SG. Zara's the same too. Miss selfrige, mango, blah blah blah.........


Only if im rich, I will buy back whole of London!! haha..
Bought Baby's fav blueburry puff and percy pigs... HEE.. I know i'm so niaow.. only bought so little. haha.. Cos I spent most of money on my own stuff.. haha!!!











My buys