Saturday, June 6, 2009

Greeting from Manchester

Halo eh~~!! Just a lil note to my friends, for those who will or might be doing this pattern (pax up to man, SIN-LON-MAN), do remember WEAR CIVILIAN CLOTHES for reporting. DUN WEAR UNIFORM. Anyway, its written in the station info, do double check to confirm. also, only to bring ONE cabin bag on board. LAG restriction too. London is pretty strict about that.

Went out yesterday ALONE. (so sad, this flt no khaki leh!) Saw baby on msn then complained to him and play web cam with him also. haha.. wanted to keep him entertained thus I showed him how I do my make up. LOL..















































Make up done.


Actually go out alone is better cos I can ownself own target. Dun need to wait for others or make others wait for me.


On my way to my MUST-GO place in Manchester or London.
You guys should know where. Haha..








Yes, thats it. PRIMARK.





















Grabbed many clothes to try on.


After shopping, my stomach was growling. I went over to KFC for my lunch. :)

Love the KFC in Manchester. So nice :)





















OMG! my hair is so long and flat. Was complaining to baby over msn also while doing my hair.

I calculated. I spent around 6 hours on shopping yest. Shopped non-stop. LOL.
Lets have a peek at what I have bought.















Bought drystore from the supermarket. Saw the bottle of water I boughT? so huge.. I really admire myself for having the strength to carry the heavy bottle of water back to hotel.

and also a lot of clothes.






a hat. haha!! probably will be useful when I go holiday with baby.
Bath sponge. (dunno I will use it everyday or not)

Look at the price of the things I have bought. All cheap cheap one.. hee!! (ps, letters quite small. click on the pic to see clearer)



Im comtemplating. should I back to the town for more shopping later? I prolly wan to change one of my top to a smaller size and Im looking for a (black) hairband with a rose to match one of my clothes.hmmm.. shall see till I wake up from sleep.