Thursday, June 25, 2009

It was a fulfilling day with my dear mum mum!!

Got up early afternoon cos I told myself I must get it over and done with (yesterday) today! Paid off my CPF school bills with a total balance of $1720.82. I dun wanna drag anymore cos if I drag somemore the interest gonna increase!!


PLUS


I still have a total of $300 to pay every month to DBS bank loan I made for my school fee when I was in school. SO I AM NOT RICH! :)

Next, mum and I went to si ma lu to send prayers to god. Really have to thanks buddha for blessing me happiness, wealth and health. Luckily I din tio the swine flu thing (CHOY!!!) Never will ok?



























































































Did a bit of shopping with mum. Seriously, I have nothing else to buy. You guys must be thinking im crazy, I have so many clothes I bought and I still do shopping.


Nah!! I was just looking for this Sally hansen moisturising 4-in-1 treatment



















I have been searching high and low for this! Watsons, guardians all I tried and I just couldnt find it. This was introduced by a stewardess I know. She said it is very gd for brittle nails. I really cannot stand my nails keep breaking and it is so dry, as though I did gel nails which I din! I REALLY WANT TO GROW MY NAILS! which girl dun wan chio nails huh? LOL.
























Bought J c0 donuts for baby and his family.




















Random picture: taken by baby.

Baby's car is coming. Baby's car is coming!! Baby's car is coming today!!! His car number is

4418 (si si yao fa)


Quickly go buy 4D now. Baby, gd number. u gonna win a lot of money when u gamble poker and mahjong with this car number u have.

Look forward to see ur car and transformer tonight!!

P.s: baby, get ur license soon :)