Tuesday, June 9, 2009

It was raining in Manchester


If u have read my previous posts, you should know what Im gonna write about. yay, after much thoughts, I decided to head back to the city. The excuse for me was to change my top to a smaller size. but the real reason was I want to do more shopping. teehee :D

Sad to say, the weather want good the second day. thus, I had my extra protection with me that day. My coat and umbrella. :)

























Does my umbrella look cute? I bought it in primark the other time I went to Machester. Love it cos its light.


But.....


I saw a better one.
























I was wondering where she got it. It seems to cover pretty well.


Well, my shopaholic spirit never fail me. I changed my top plus I bought another 2 more tops. When I realized that Im finishing my pounds, I decided to end it with buying some food from the supermarket.

Yay! I found my favourite crisps.
























Mc coy. Do we have it in sg? Cos I seldom shop at the supermarket in sg. Do lemme know if there is. thanks :)























Sushi, in case I get hungry.




Isnt the soy sauce container cute??


Baby sailing again from thurs to sunday. UPSET! Cos I finally have 2 weekends off in SG. YET!! he will be away.. why???????? :(