Monday, July 27, 2009

SUSHI TEI WITH BUDDY!

Met up with denise yesterday for lunch @ sushi tei. As usual, got plenty to talk about. We can talk everything under the SKY. LOL...


















Dunno if you guys realised, i really love sushi!





























































HAHA!! NOT A LOT RITE?






















One of my favourite girl in my badge. :)


















We ordered ice cream as well, I really love the black sesame ice cream.























Totally H A P P Y :)













































I would like to thanks her being there whenever I need someone and also....
THANKS FOR BEING SO HELPFUL TO HELP ME BUY THIS























Clarinsonic face brush from houston! Super happy cos I always wanted to buy this but only the states has it. THANKS BUDDY!!!