Monday, August 10, 2009

My boyfriend drives

Baby just passed his driving about one week ago. I feel really happy and pround of him. Cos he is independent enough to buy his own car without anybody's help :)

I was so excited when I knew that he passed his driving test. Anybody else, except for me knew his test date and he passed until he drove his car out to meet me on that very day! What a big surprise!

Its has been a week and I din know I could be that useful to be his GPS. LOL.. Though I am really bad at directions and a blur sotong, I was able to guide him a little with his street directory. We managed to drive to places like chomp chomp and koven for nice food.




















Cam-whoring. K, can skip this part.




















































Chomp chomp...






















We still figuring how to drive to Marina barrage. Anyone knows pls lemme me know. Thank you in advance :)