Saturday, August 22, 2009

A walk @ marina barrage

Baby and I agreed to come here one day after he got his car and license. He figured his way there by driving with his luck. He dont know the exact direction to the place but he just try and he made it. LOL. Btw, thanks for the directions guys!

It was our 2nd time to marina barrage actually. Places like that brings memories.






















I remember he told me, he wants to drive me here one day @ night, lay the mat and watch the stars. How romantic? LOL

























It is our 10th months together already. We have long passed the honeymoon period I guess? Now we just enjoy each other's company :)






















































Nice view! Too bad, couldnt be captured well.


































Many love.. Im glad I found him




















































Cute or not?



































Goodnight :)