Tuesday, September 8, 2009

INCHEON/SEOUL/KOREA


Do you guys miss entries about travel on my blog? Oh my! I bet u guys do. Recently I just did a very tiring 4 sector flight (seoul-frisc0) with my batch girl, carolyn!!! Enjoyed totally. But sadly, I fell sick when I was in San francisco. Nevertheless, I still managed to go out, sight-see, eat and shop! Never would I waste this trip that was so hard to come by!



On the touch down day in incheon, carolyn, JP and I went dinner at this place where sells very nice SABA FISH!!!! I really love this saba fish. It is fantastic i swear.I never fail to eat there whenever I visit incheon. I really dun mind if I have incheon every month. HEe!! But I know its impossible! LOL

























Salivating??? Thats just the beginning! there are more to come!

Stay tuned! :)