Saturday, September 26, 2009

A visit to baby's workplace

Just a quick introduction, LOL, my boyfriend is working @ the navy situated at Tuas. He signed on to the navy, so he is a navy regualr. Once a while he will sail then come back. Each time can last a day to few weeks. Well, he sail and I fly. Cool match right? LOL

Baby's mum and I were invited to visit his ship as it was their so called "family day". Pretty excited cos I was really curious how his working environment is like.


























Anw, this is the ship baby works at, vigilance.

























Us.






















Baby and his mom



Great exprience though;

Soon baby will be very very busy with his work. He would not be around and most of the time I wouldnt be around. Yet, many events coming up, our 1 year anniversary, his birthday, my birthday. but its ok.

We are happy together :)