Sunday, July 29, 2007

well, i had a really good sleep like a DEAD LOG for half of my day.
wushies! hadnt slept so long for years!
still, i dragged myself up when its 3p.m. because i had got work at 5p.m
if not i would have slept longer *grins*
today's work was fine. finally i got to meet ya wen at work. :)
met a really nice customer.
its my luck today
just happened to provide him a super duper good service and he noticed me
and both of us had a small chat
then he gave me his namecard. (A MASTER TEACHING PROFESSIONAL in GOLF)
he offered to teach me golfing FOC
I AM GOING TO LEARN THIS HIGH-END SPORT SOON! :D
after work, i met up with vanessa
it was very random as she was feeling down and she needed somebody to talk to
the poor gal wanted a great supper and some drinks


supper over at makansutra. never forget that im still on diet so i only had a chicken wing and few bites here and there.

passed by DXO
had the urge to go in, but NO in the end
instead we went PAULANER




this gal seemed to feel better after meeting me. *oops*





will always be there for u :)