Friday, July 27, 2007

WORKING CAN BE FUN TOO!!

it was after work. got nth to do? take pictures!!!







is this a restaurant or jungle? -_- (my uniform looks UGLY!!!)





me and anu! eating watermelons!!!





wahaha! more pictures!!!


Yan hui and Yi hui




whose hand is that? *hint: bbq queen*

what we normally have for supper after work. no worries. i din had any :)


YAN HUI!!! u ate so much?!


p.s: i noe i look weird with my hair pinned up.


but i have no choice cos must look neat during work!!!



Went over to the bar to disturb Timo



Eric, the happy-go-lucky



haha!!! Timo washing at the bar caught by me! lol.


his belongings. HE IS A DAMN RICH ASS!

black or pink? you choose!

he bought me these candies when i said i wan to eat sweet. so nice of him! however, i only took one and the rest he ate them.



DREADFUL, RESTLESS, SHAG!


late nights aint gd for me!




PIMPLES!!!


EYE BAGS AND DARK CIRCLES!!!

GIMME A BREAK...