Monday, October 1, 2007

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!!!


well, hadnt blogged for quite a while.
i wonder if anybody misses my face. *grins*
if yes, do continue reading.
and i will be HAPPY :D


my earlier plan for today was shopping with li ping.
however plan was cancelled cos li ping was kinda sick.
but... this didnt stop me from meeting her.



made a short drop by at her house.
what we did was cam-whore, viewing ppl's bloggies and friendster profiles and online shopping!
and these really made the time past fast



i love her lappy's web cam much much.
it has got many graphic effect for us to play with.
and we tried almost all. :)




and this last picture really make us laugh our ass off. hahaha!!!



some of the pictures taken using my camera.


LI PING! LI PING! LI PING!


then its me! :D

my bloggy.

caught this drama queen watching anime.

SPOT US!

THANK YOU for you accompany.

so i wouldnt feel lonely :)

if you have noticed, my face is super red today.
which is totally of different tone from my body.
no blusher and no foundation.
probably my face is getting sensitive.




met up with my darlings toi yor after that.
so stay tune for more pictures. :D