Tuesday, October 2, 2007

well, lets start this entry with something interesting.
look at the below picture and spot my dear audrey.


saw her? the one circled in red.
surprisely, Audrey was the earliest today (she was always the latest. oppsie =X)
caught her sitting alone at "ka fei dou"
must be boring without us huh?
alright alright, i shall stop my nonsense.




our intention today was to meet up for dinner.
and MARCHE was our choice. :)
it was my first time patronising the marche in vivocity.
i would say the renovation is simply pretty and cosy.



not only that, i got to view beautiful scenery from inside.

hello marche with my lobster red face.

my baby!



well, i'll never forget to post pictures of mouth-watering foodie we had.





though my diet plan was spoiled but getting to see my toiyors was worth the while.



u guys really made my day

thanks for the comfort u guys had for me. I APPRECIATE!
other that that we had got much much to gossip about and updating one another 's happenings.

topics including work, school, guys, gals, cosmetics, media, and too many more to be mentioned.and also not forgetting to laugh at one another's tiny whiny flaws:


audrey's kou hong and live journey, ah ni's jin zhen tou, ning's make up and shades and my wisdom tooth =X


finally we left marche with pictures of the moo moo and us. :)


then it was some shopping in vivocity.

i didnt bought anything as i promised myself not to spend till i get my this month pay.
the rest of them didnt get anything either.

we had nowhere else to go till candy empire. hehe.


taken with flash.
without flash. and where is ning? -_-


there she is :D


our last stop was the TOAST BOX.

well, i suggested that this time instead of the kopi queen (ah ni). LOL

while waiting for ah ni and ning to come back from the loo...

never waste the opportunity to take picture with audrey :)


audrey, i cant see me...


haha, thats better.

why arent they back yet? stucked inside the bowl?!?!



oh ya, ah ni and audrey just bought a new fone.

hence, we tried out the camera functions they have in their fone.

here i have pictures taken from ah ni's hp.

while audrey has yet send me hers. (will upload soon when i receive the pictures)






her phone is cool... isn't it?


well, few more pictures to go and i'll end this entry soon.


edited by ah ni. her photo shop skill is equivalent to A+ now. *thumbs up*

***waiting for toi yor's bloggy to be set up...