Thursday, November 15, 2007

shall be back to blogging on my birthday celebration with my lovelies.
starting off with my birthday eve which was a Sunday.



initial plan was a relax trip to sentosa.
however, it was cancelled.
met up with ping ping instead.
sumhow i felt cheated that day! lol!

on the way to plaza sing...



did some shopping there.
i wasnt in the mood to shop though...
haha, u gals know why huh? -_-

thot that li ping was the only person to celebrate my birthday with me that day.

had a little moment of disappointment...

THEN..............

SURPRISE!!!!




A birthday cake with two lovelies, Shu ling and Hui Xin

plus

a birthday song




Time to make wishes...

Wish 1: may all of you stay happy and healthy always


Wish 2: may our friendship everlasting

wish 3: ahem ahem! *


my birthday cake!

19 candles altogether.

i am 19 now.




LATER... we had our dinner at Aji-teh


hui xin-li ping-me-shu ling

thank you for the surprise all all had planned!

also thank you for the present.

I LOVE IT!

Kenzo perfume