Thursday, November 15, 2007

saturday was spent with my dearie
how could my birthday be not celebrated with her? -__-


Lunch over at BREEKS
i missed her :D
it was my first time dining at BREEKS.
i wasnt really sure of what to order and random picked a oven-baked chicken with sweet chilli sauce.
*aHEM* not really my type of dish though.



i was given a envelope to open from dearie

inside the envelope, there is 3 sealed cards (Saturday, Sunday and Monday) together with surprises and a handmade card from her.

Each day i was to open one.

i had my saturday's card open.


SURPRISE NO. 1: My birthday present, a FLUFF pouch.


"GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE"

i wanted to buy this pouch long ago and she got it for me without knowing i want it.


the day wasnt end yet.

both cakes lover happily rambled to secret recipe.


after that was shopping at galleria.


always trying to act trendy. :P

another present, a cutie balloon!

thank you dearie for all you have prepared!

love love <3

followed by... surprise no.2 & 3

SURPRISE NO. 2 (Sunday):

www.121107.blogspot.com created by candy yeow tian tian & dedicated to lee yi hui.



SURPRISE NO.3 (Monday):

a nother birthday card sent to my house letterbox

thank you for the effort.

more updates coming up other days.




gonna say good night to u now -_-zZ