Thursday, November 15, 2007

Evidence of joyfulness in my life :D
my life cannot be any happier without you all
Audrey, Han Ni & Ning Zi!





my laughter was completely genuine



birthday was celebrated at carousel high tea buffet with toi yors last friday!

4 hungry gluttons cabbed down to town after school.




a buffet worth waiting for isnt it?







pictures pictures pictures!!!
i love my girls :)
never fails to make me laugh ALL THE TIME!

u all added colours to my life :D


create unforgettable memories each passing day...
TOI YOR~~!



silly acts which bring laughter




the 4 CHOCOLATE LOVERS



CHOCOLATE FONDUE!





the birthday girl.



HAPPINESS was written on my face.








after the buffet i was really bloated...

my many version of FEELING FULL


I simply love buffets where i can eat all that i can!!!

i do have gigantic appetite. haha!



thank you for the feast together :)



after programmes and surprises were planned by the girls.

while walking down the street, we took pictures with the angels.



if you have noticed, we were trying to imitate them.
but i would say it is really daring of us to do that on the crowded street. *GRINS*





i was brought to their "favourite place". LOL.


night was getting dark.
and i was still unsure of wat they were up to.





FINALLY!!!





a so-called unsuccessful surprise, however turned out to be a humor. OoPS.


but IT IS THE EFFORT THAT MATTERS!!! :D


thank you. i appreciated.


Fun Fun Fun!



four of us still behaving like kids!Bubbles~!




MORE SURPRISES COMING UP!!!




was already expecting my birthday present.

however, i was tricked 3 times.



first, a spectacle.



next, a hole puncher.




still not giving up. a water bottle.





I WANT MY PRESENT LA!!!







well, as expected, a bikini from them as i chose this present. hehe..
and i insisted they wrap it up for me. LOL.


pretty rite??
but before i wear it, i think i need to tone up a lil. haha!




there was still more..

this was really unexpected.

was totally speechless.

all i could say was many thank you!




TADA!!!


a handmade calender from the toi yor.
i was so touched by them.
the effort they put in despite the heavy workload we having now.


I AM PROUD TO HAVE THEM!





i indeed had a wonderful day.


I LOVE TOI YOR!!!


never shall us part...