Friday, February 8, 2008

im now typing with my longest nails ever.
it is so not easy typing and at the same time not wanting to break the nails.

if u hadnt realised, those nails are fake! haha..
it is easier than DIY..



yester was a family day i would say...
the whole family out together
movie + eat + shop


first time tying this hair and wear fake lashes.
quite like it :)
and the black and white dress.




first, daddy dropped us off at marina...
a place we never fail to go every year.

and get to watch the fireworks

and make a wish at the wishing well

wishing for the best this year!




after was supper @ makansutra.

as our hungry stomachs were calling for food!




my first time taking so many photos with my family...






used the timer mode..
take 1

take 2



lets us welcome the year of mouse!

I especially love this picture!

candid..




then it was movie CJ7

quite disappointing though as it din turn out as funny as i thought.

anw, it has been going on yearly for us to catch a movie together

and its only on the chinese new year! lol..



overall, i enjoyed myself but seriously i can feel my weight increasing each passing day.

i promised myself that i'll start jogging again once my training soon !!!




party on saturday!!! i am looking forward!