Thursday, February 7, 2008

what else can i say??
it the chinese new year again!
time really flies.
gosh, im feeling old...




anw, yester was my last day @ tenshin after more than a year of working there.
there was a slight feeling of unbearable, however still i have to get on with my life.
(pictures next time)




came back from li ping's chalet this morning and quickly get my hands on spring cleaning!!!
seriously, i hate doing household chores.
given a choice, i'll hire a maid instead..



then, the reunion dinner it was, with daddy mummy and brother.
i always love reunion dinner as it gives us the opportunity to come together but i really hate daddy naggings. =X


the satay boy.


after, i met up with ah ni for awhile.

I REALLY NEEDED HELP WITH WEARING FAKE LASHES!!

but thanks ah ni, i think i get the idea of how to put it alr.

shall try it out tml :)







last but not least...

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR MY FRIENDS!



i feel cheated each time u msg me...