Wednesday, June 3, 2009

After 7 months of courtship, he is still so sweet ever!


Till today, he never fails to hold my hand or hug me wherever we go, wherever we are.

After a long day of work for him, given a choice to rest at home or meet me. He always choose the latter.

Each time after we part (despite how late it is), he will always follows with a sms to me without having me to be the one to initiate.

When we eat outside, he would let me have the better seat.

As and when he would give me a kiss on my face that spells so sweet.

He gives me massage when I complain my legs aching.

Once he cancelled his mahjong session with his friends just because I last minute requested him to come airport to accompany me home.

Each time we meet, he would always express the joy in him despite how tired he is.

Wherever he goes or whatever he do, he would always keep me inform without me asking.

Most importantly, he stays faithful to me

and he never fails to say he loves me every single day! :)