Tuesday, June 2, 2009

CANNOT SLEEP!

Its 7 plus in the morning and I haven slept for the whole night! I decided to do a lil of blogging cos I really dunno wat else to do and I really cannot sleep... :(

Met up with baby boy few days ago before i left for melbourne. Went over to his house to wait for him to get ready to bring me out for lunch. Apparently, he just came back from camp that day so he did a bit of dilly-dally. haha..






















Saw what he is doing? watching anime while my stomach is growling. -_-





Got nothing to do so cam-whore while waiting for him. hee!



















































































Baby with xiao gou...


Finally, he got his choice of clothes on, styled his hair and off we go.. and he also insisted I wear his jacket.


We went to compass point 's sakae cos it is near to his house. Anw, the food wasnt nice. I think I wun patronise the sakae at compass point anymore.























MINE!!!!


















































so cute!



































Peck is my boyfriend.









:)


Baby and I are planning for a getaway trip. Anyone has suggestion where to go? :)