Sunday, August 16, 2009

I got lots to complain...

On the 11th of Aug 2009, the september roster came out. I dun look forward to anything, except for a off day on 11th sept and my 4 days leave. The 4 days leave was already approved earlier and I already planned for a holiday to phuket with baby, tixs done and hotel booked. COOL! I WAS SO EXCITED! When I see my roster, I only have my leave on the 17th sept, 18th off, 19th off, and 20th fly to sydney (in case you are not aware, fly to sydney means work, not a holiday) I was thinking "WTH?!!!" The four days leave was what I am entitled. Why didnt they gave me? Anw, this thing still going on and on cos till today I could not find any helpful person to help me.

Another thing, I needed a off on 11th sept so badly for an important event. It was last min though. I thought I could just try my luck when the new roster came out. I was so happy! I swee swee got off day on the 11th lor! Other than that, my september roster is super good. London after paris, sydney and zurich. Mai siao siao, good money k!!

Who knows, who knows?? I think I never bathe la. SUPER SWAY! I went back to 380 sep few days ago. When I was just a step to officially become a A380 crew, the 380 door handle spoil. Funny or not??? Cos of that, I am still not 380 trained. wah! Im still single fleeted leh!

And all my 380 flights (london, paris and sydney) is gone! Supposed to do my 1st solo 380 flight with fiona and was so looking forward to it. Due to the stupid door, I am taken off the flight. Sad or not??? My roster now is standby all the way till 20th leh! Even the pathetic 11th off day I wanted also on standby.

Do I deserve that?