Sunday, August 16, 2009

Met up with my choonni love one week ago.. I was pretty tired of red nails and I wanted to do something different as there were five days when I was on ground (off days and 380 sep). SO BIMBO RITE?
























Choon ni asked me" Ur baby allow you to wear like that meh?" I said " Allow la, thats his favourite. LOL"


1st, dinner @ sakura. I thought we ordered quite a lot, but the bill was only less than 30 bucks

























After dinner, we came to this place, Milly to do our nails. At that time, it was already 9 pm nearing the closing time yet the person who do our nails is willing to do OT without any complain.





















Thats the gal painting her nails for choon ni. Her skill is really good.



















The price is reasonable too.


















Choon ni's nails. Before























After


























Mine. Due to my nails very short, I cannot do anything fanciful. And I think it was good enough for me. Believe it or not, we paid 25 dollars each for our nails. so cheap lor!


Then we ended the day @ oosh. choon ni's treat. Thanks again :)