Tuesday, September 15, 2009

SAN FRANCISCO

Hello peeps, here comes my update on my stay in San Francisco! oh my, I know it is super outdated. But.. I have been reeeeeeeeally busy to that extent I abandoned my blog again! SORRY.

The next day after we had cheesecake factory, we decided to eat our breakfast at this place that is famous for pancakes.























Saw the queue? -_-"



























Pictures before the food comes...


























Here comes our breakfast!































Burpp~!

Next, as we planned, we rented bicyles at the fisherman's wharf and rode to the Golden Gate bridge! I would consider the weather's gd. Bright and sunny yet windy.
My 1st time to fisherman's wharf. So happy!
































The bike rental






















On the bike, ready to go! Seriously I haven been cycling for ages. At the start I was a bit shakey. LOL..


Then we moved on to our destination: THE GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE




















So near yet so far






























There we stopped again to take more pictures.




























See wat's JP and mei mei doing while i posing.

















Yeah, group photo.

















k, the picture looks fake here. Cos I did adjusted the lighting so to see my face clearer. but I swear the background is real!
















































FINALLY! I WAS RIDING ACROSS THE GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE! WHEEEEEEEEEEE!
























Towards the end of the ride...
















But still its worthwhile to do it once in a lifetime.





































After the ride, we were so tired and i ate the Best clam chowder soup I ever had.
















Back to fisherman's wharf, we see the seals lying so lazily under the hot sun.






























The aftermath is I got sunburnt!!!!





















More to come.. Be patient :)