Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Warning: this entry gonna be very mushy. Cos it is written for him.

Sorry again for getting upset over small little things. Im just a little girl who never feels contented. YOu are so sweet from the start and you are still the same. You are completely so nice to me and Im still asking more. Whatever you do for me, I really see and feel it. You did so much that I take you for granted. Each time after we quarrel, I realised I cannot do without you. Each time I false a breakup, I started missing you. I ever imagined life without you, it would be a total nightmare. I am so used to having you, I have already confirmed that you are the one.

I know its too early. but as long you say it am willing to spend the rest of my life with you. And I know that you will never make me regret.

you told me you love me a lot a lot that you must make me your laopo.
Im waiting...